Whiterail Agency SEO
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment: The client agrees to pay the SEO company the agreed-upon fee for services rendered. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
2. Scope of Work: The SEO company will provide services as outlined in the contract. Any additional work requested by the client will be subject to additional fees.
3. Confidentiality: The SEO company agrees to keep all client information confidential and not to disclose it to any third party without the client’s consent.
4. Ownership: The website created by the SEO company will be owned by Whiterail Agency for one year. After one year, ownership will transfer to the client. If the client is not satisfied with the website within the first year, a full refund on the site creation will be offered.
5. Termination: Either party may terminate the contract at any time with written notice. The client will be responsible for paying for any services rendered up to the date of termination.
6. Liability: The SEO company is not liable for any damages or losses incurred by the client as a result of the services provided. The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the SEO company from any claims or damages arising from the use of the website.
7. Venue: The parties agree that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the State of Oregon, and each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
8. Subject to Change: Company reserves the right to modify, amend, or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Company’s website. By continuing to use the Company’s services after any such changes, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any updates or changes.